Saturday, April 4, 2009

Feelings

Well today is call back day. I'm feeling so...

tired because the dogs wake us up at 7:00 every day. Without fail.

anxious because well it's an audition for heaven's sake.

guilty because I'm choosing an audition over Conference.

sad because I'm choosing an audition over Conference and I love Conference.

grateful because I'll be able to watch whatever Congerence I miss on the internets.

strangely open in the nasal passages because I used a neti pot for the first time this morning. It wasn't a perfect first try but wow I am totally shocked at the difference. I wonder how long it stays like this?

apologetic because I thought neti pot users were a little on the fanatical tree hugger side of things.

nervous because (again) it's an audition.

excited because it's a call back.

happy because I'm alive and well and have so many blessings.

2 comments:

Loralee said...

You are going to do fabulous!!

emilyw said...

I love this post! You are so honest and funny! I bet you did an awesome job in your audition! I am excited to hear what happens!