Do NOT and I repeat do NOT see this movie if you are happy and loving life. If you are, this movie will kick you in the gut and make you depressed and hating how hard real life is. (There is also a little bit of inappropriate-ness in it for a PG movie.)
I general watch movies to escape reality. I'm not interested in watching one where life is really hard and the dog DIES IN THE END - regardless of how the couple stays together and works together and how funny the dog antics are.
Movies aren't real - so why try to make them real? Just sayin. Dumb movie with the dog dying in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
loved your post!
i actually read this book...well...listened to this book...before i saw the movie....the movie (no one will be surprised) does not do the book justice....and its based on a true story...so read (or listen) to the book!
but...be warned...the dog dies in the end...we all die in the end. Have a Nice Day!
Post a Comment