Friday, January 30, 2009

I Love a Piano

So I love Irving Berlin. And I really love theater. So I Love a Piano was a perfect mix of those 2 things. I can't stop singing the songs. They keep going and going and going in my head. Smile and sigh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved your blog. I love Irving Berlin too. This past week we went to see Thoroughly Modern Millie. (Nothing to do with Irving Berlin) It was so much fun. It had to one of our favorites. We are still avid BYU fans of course. Go Cougars!!! Sorry your couch was eaten. Yes, you must train those little critters. They are so cute but can be challenging as well. Hope the new meds are successful. Send any comments to our regular email address. I'm was just messing around and got that gmail address. We love you alot and miss you even more. Pink is hot. Gma IV PS Happy Birthday Richard.