...that just 5 little comments on my blog would make my life a little better. It's so easy to feel sorry for yourself sometimes. (Especially when your body chemistry decides that you're "not happy".) And the kind encouraging words of friends can make all the difference in the world.
I'm a huge blog-stalker and read other people's blogs with absolute devotion but I honestly didn't think that people stalked my blog the same way. I was even a tiny bit surprised that my bro stalks my blog (although I totally stalk his!)
I love you guys. Thanks for your friendship and for your kindness. It has changed my life for the better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Don't you just love blog comments?? I don't know why, but they just make everything better.
I'll second that! I love the idea that I can be a part of my families lives & yet, not even step a foot in their homes. It's also so nice to hear from them in the comments on occation.
Those days SUCK. But tomorrow is different. Hold on to your rope and hope for an better day.
I am really happy we found each other again.
I read your previous post in it's entirety too, just a couple of days late :-) I'm sorry you had such a crappy experience with the performance and with your meds. I think you're a fantastic person. I remember thinking you were a cute, fun person in the singles ward and wanted to get to know you better. But, alas, at that time I think you spent most of your free time with that guy you were dating. . . ;-) Regardless, I'm glad now that our paths cross occassionally in the halls at church :-) You always have an energizing smile when I see ya!
Depression is a bummer--no two ways about it. I hope you are feeling better soon, and if hubby doesn't want to go see I Love a Piano with You, give me a call because I really want to see it again.
As far as My Fair Lady, David is ensemble and hubby is that foreign guy (of course) who tries to figure out where Eliza is from when she is at the ball.
I am very impressed that you were offered a role at all. I admire your courage in auditioning. I am not brave enough to do that.
see you soon!
Post a Comment