I've been tagged in like 15 of these and I give up, you got me. I'll write my random things. In theory you are supposed to write 25 things then tag 25 other people including me blah blah blah. But I'm just gonna do 17 things andtr call it good.
1. I love High School Musical. I was totally delighted by it before it was the cool thing to be delighted by.
2. I have tremors in my right hand that mess up my handwriting and recently my typing skills. It's annoying.
3. I LOVE musical theater. I want to be in a play this year. I've got my eye on Nunsense. There is nothing quite like tasteful religious humor.
4. I love being Sister White. I saw 2 primary boys at Wal-Mart tonight and they yelled "Sister White!!!" across the store and it just made me happy.
5. I don't keep in touch with friends very well. Okay pretty much not at all except for blogs and Facebook.
6. My dogs ate my couch today. I'll be checking out a book on dog training from the library tomorrow.
7. My favorite color used to be blue and now it's pink.
8. The only magazine that I subscribe to is Family Fun and I don't have kids.
9. I don't "cook". Ever. I heat up and throw together pretty well but cooking is NOT my thing.
10. I think it's really lame that I have type in the names of the people I want to tag and I don't have the option to scroll through my friends. Granted if you truly were "tagging" someone you would know their name, but still.
11. On that note, you pretty much got tagged if you are my family or if you tagged me and in no particular order. I went back and looked up who tagged me, wrote the list and typed it in. (So don't go overanalyzing what number you are on the list. It means nothing.)
12. I plan on working out again after I get adjusted to this new medicine.
13. My bedroom has Chinese decor. There is a paper parasol hanging in the corner. It rocks.
14. I love to read. My favorites are children's and young adult literature. Pretty much creative and wholesome.
15. Dancing is one of my favorite things. I've taken classes in pretty much all kinds of dancing except folk. (I've done ballet, tap, jazz, clogging, belly dancing, modern, lyrical, hip hop, ballroom, swing, country western, and I'm sure there are others that I can't think of right now.) Sometimes I wish I was a professional dancer.
16. I'm going to dye my hair dark brown this weekend. Just because.
17. I had a Happy Meal for dinner tonight because I wanted the little stuffed dog and the code to adopt another dog on McWorld.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I cannot decide which of your 17 things I love the most. I love the little dog from McDonald's, the dancing, pink being your favorite, color, the Asian inspired room, the dark brown hair, Family Fun magazine...the list goes on and on. I guess it would come to 17. You told me 17 of my favorite things to read. So excited that you did this. I feel like I know so much more than 177 new things!
Hey I found your blog through someones elses, Stalker right? Its fun to see you again after so long, and by the way your post was pretty funny too!
Post a Comment