Thursday, August 23, 2007

Amazing day of friends!

I had the greatest friend day today! I got to drive to work with my best friend Richard, I got to be excited about the Allstate Accounting choir with my dear friend Rashel, I had the best email chain in ages with my eternal friends Beth, Mandy and Stef, and I got to eat lunch with my best twin Allison, I talked on the phone with my delightful friend (& mother) Teresa and I got some quality face time with my BBF Joni. How lucky can one woman get?! Now I just need to get all my friends on the blogging bus with me so I can stay better connected!

I'm tired as all get out and just hoping for a good night's sleep tonight because Saturday morming we'll be getting up early to have a yard sale. Sigh.

I wonder how my dear Dr. Dad is doing after his first day teaching at the University of Southern Mississippi...? I bet he did great!

1 comment:

Joni said...

I came to your blog to steal a picture of you, and saw this post. How ironic! (Look at my blog and you'll know what I mean.) Anyway, I am very happy that I am one of your friends. Have a fabulous day!