


Okay so I'm a little stuck on reality television lately. Between So You Think You Can Dance and America's Got Talent - I'm a little pathetic. These are the only television shows that I watch so I guess I've conviced myself that it's okay. I am only slightly embarrassed to admit that I did try to vote one night for the ventriloquist. It was kinda a pain in the neck though. Gotta be honest with you - I hate that the 14 year old girl is in the top 4. I want either the puppet master or the reggae singer to win. They would both make good stories and they are both really entertaining.

3 comments:
I was into this show at first, but once they took the Three Redneck Tenors off and put "Boy Shakira" through to the top 20, I stopped watching. They lost all credability with me that day. I hope the big guy with the guitar wins. I like him. He seems nice.
Oh my gosh I hate that 14 yar old girl period. She is just BAD!!!!!
that last comment was from me.
Post a Comment