Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Done with reality shows for awhile

Well, we watched the finale of America's Got Talent tonight. It was mostly lame (especially the performance by David Hasselhoff). But the ventriloquist guy Terry Fator won and that was cool. Terry Fator did a duet with Kermit the Frog and that was really neat.

The thing I dislike about these reality shows is the way they mess with the finalists minds. They do that on American Idol and it just makes me mad. "And the next person to be kicked off the show is . . . Bob.....'s competitor Fred." "And the winner is . . .coming up after the break." It's just not right. I like how So You Think You Can Dance they just get on with it. "Lacey's not in the top 2." "Sabra wins." Nice and easy - no mind games.

Now that this show is over, we can go back to no tv on week nights.

1 comment:

Joni said...

I just saw a re-run of the finale tonight. The "We Are the Champions" number left me speechless. That was just plain bad. Ha Ha!