I couldn't remember the username that I set up for the blog so I wasn't able to make any updates for a while. But I figured it out tonight. Yay for me! I think I'll use my blog as a journal of sorts. I don't think there will be many checking it out so we'll see how it goes. :o)
Today's been a great day. It was our last Sunday dinner with Dad for a while. He'll start commuting back and forth from Missippi this week. (He'll be teaching at the University of Southern Missippi.) All the local family members came and we have a lovely fondue evening.
The boys talked cars (Brad's 3000GT, Jonathan's RX8, Richard's Challenger). The girls played with the kids. It was good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah for blogs! I hope things go well for your dad with the new job. That is quite a commute. Is the picture of a challenger a picture of YOUR challenger? It is a beauty!
Yay for blogs:D Especially since I suck at keeping in touch with people.
Here I sit in Hattiesburg, Mississippi (note the four s's) reading your blog. To think blogs and wikis are considered part of a new information phenomenon called Web 2.0!
I really like your blog. I will visit it again.
Love you guys.
Dr Dad
Post a Comment