This weekend was full and fun! Saturday we went to the Star Wars exhibit at the museum. It was crazy busy and a little pricey but we had a great time. We got to the museum at 2:45 and stood in line for 30 minutes to get our time stamped tickets to enter the exhibit at 5:30. We had a couple hours to fill so we went to DQ and to the Cowgirl museum. Unfortunately the battery in my camera died so I didn't get many pictures of the actual exhibit. But I got some great pics on the turtle outside.
Sunday we celebrated Tyler's 4th birthday. He was so excited. It was so much fun. My favorite part was when he opened the gift from my parents and exclaimed, "A movie. . ." then turned it over "about Jesus!" He really is quite a cutie. My niece Ainsley was way cute too. She had a great time with the party blower. I love being an aunt.

1 comment:
Fun weekend!
Post a Comment