awake, awake, awake, awake, awake, awake
Oooo maybe if I chant 'go to sleep' it will help.
go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep
Nope, didn't help at all. Sigh. I wake up like an hour ago to use the bathroom, and when I go back to bed I can't sleep. So I'm laying there and then I get nauseated! What is this?! I didn't take a pain pill right before I went to bed. Although I kinda wish I had. (The pain pills that work for me also make me sick to my stomach if I don't eat enough with it.) And no, I'm not pregnant for those of you who might have gone there.
Last night, I started thinking about how it will be after we die. I've spent a lot of time contemplating that. How will it feel to truly understand eternal beings? What is our purpose post-mortal life? We learn about our purpose here but what about there? Just to be eternally happy? (Or unhappy as the case may be.) That can't be it, because look at Heavenly Father. We are here, so obviously there is more to it. Eternal perpetuation of famlies? Hmmm... I should ask Mom. She always knows how to put stuff in words so I can better understand. Ooo ooo! I should ask my Grandparents if they'll come visit after they die and let me know! That would be soooo cool. (Grandma - remember this for the next time we talk on the phone, k?) I've had dreams about how it will be. There's always an incredible feeling of joy. An overwhelming level of emotion. I've felt that way before - ridiculously happy. It would be neat to feel that way all the time.
It's hard to try to understand eternity when you're trying so hard to just be nice to people for the next 10 minutes, don't you think?
Ok, enough thinking about things my finite mind doesn't understand. I think I'll try to go back to sleep.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment