It's all super early in the morning and I'm up. I've been awake and in pain for the past hour and a half. My arm hurts and my fingers are still numb. It's been 8 days now. Today I'm going to a chiropractor. If that doesn't work, I'm going to a massage therapist. If that doesn't work, I'm going to cry.
Anywho, as I was up thinking this morning, I thought about a conversation my mom and I had about blogging. We talked about how cool it would be if my dad blogged. It would be another way to get to know him. I would really like that. (hint, hint)
Tonight is our Young Women's Sock Hop. I am so dang excited about this. My Mia Maids have really played a big role in it happening. Nicole did refreshments, Logan did record picture frames, Katrina's gonna teach us a dance, and Laifa is doing all the balloons for decorating. I really hope the actual event rocks. But even if it doesn't, it's already been worth it to see the young women in action. I'll try to remember to take pics to post later this week.
My visiting teacher challenged me to create a profile on http://www.mormon.org/. So I did. It took forever to actually show up but it's out there now. I would add the link but apparently they do maintainance at 4am. Search for a caucasion female with the key words brain tumor. I thought my profile picture was appropriate. I wish the description part would have let me start a new paragraph in the middle (because there's a drastic change of topics) but alas, try as I might, it would not let me put any extra lines in it.
Remember my brother who I talked about during the last American Idol? (Which I totally got involved in again this season. Not sure why, but I did. Oh, and Joni - totally started watching Biggest Loser - I'm a fan.) Brad has been living with us for the past 6 months or so. I so love that kid. (You call me old, I can call you a kid.) He keeps me up to date on current events as well as current viral sensations. (Our favorite song right now is Friday sung by Rebecca Black. Well, not actually the version sung by Rebecca Black - maybe the version with Jimmy Fallon or with Darth Vader. Can I just say "We, we, we so excited"?) He recently started working out. He's really getting cut. Sometimes, he walks around with his shirt off so he (and anyone else who wants to) can admire his muscles. My most favorite thing he said was "Sometimes don't you just want to take your shirt off and admire yourself in the mirror?" My response, "Nope. Can't say that I've ever wanted to do that. Maybe that's more of a guy thing." He keeps hoping that working out will rub off on me and Richard. Maybe... someday...
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment