So the lady from Sears Optical calls me today. She sounds super beat down and tells me that she received a fax from the district manager with my complaint. She proceeds to tell me that the lenses got there yesterday but they were too big for the frames. She can go have Lenscrafters trim them down but after she got the fax she wanted to be sure I didn't want the refund first.
I asked her to get the glasses done please. The last thing she said before she hung up the phone was "I'll call you before I leave at 5:00 and let you know if they'll be done today or tomorrow." I felt guilty for getting her in trouble all the way until 5:00 when she didn't call me. After all that and the super guilt trip she gave me about how she can't control how the lab sends things and she can't change Sears policy blah blah blah - she doesn't follow up like she says she will.
Good grief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment