Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Sabbath day

We got to go to Jonathan and Jayne's ward and be there for Bobby Ray's blessing. I was so impressed. I really felt the spirit during the blessing. I love seeing my brother doing things like this. I'm so glad that we are close and can be a part of things like this.

Meanwhile, in my ward (that was going on at the same time) I got released as a primary teacher and called as the 1st Counselor in the YW presidency. I'm excited to work with the Mia Maids.

5 comments:

Joni said...

WHAT!?!? Out of primary that quick? It is because you started to like it so much. That is how it always happens! I am so jealous that you are back in YW. Maybe someday...

Crystal said...

The girls are so luck to have you in there! You are so much fun!!!!!

tylersgirl said...

sorry and congrats.
It is nice to hear the baby is doing so well.

mandy said...

It was fun to see you on Sunday! And you're already back in YW in your ward? They just couldn't function without you, I see!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com