For those of you who have known me for some time (Mandy comes to mind) - you'll be delighted by these photos. They will remind you of single's ward family home evenings, bachorlette parties and all kinds of crazy shaningans! These kids are so much fun.
Before the fashion show, Tim had to try on the chain mail. I'm surprised he could stay upright. It is SOOO heavy!
Here some "back stage" madness.
Here's Sydney, she was our judge (along with Richard who came home for lunch during the party.)
The rules were 2 outfits and you had to keep at least one thing the same in both outfits.
I went first. This is the outfit they picked out for me.
Next came Moe as Little Red Riding Hood
Next came Timothy as Brooklyn Monkey Holmes. Delightful!
Next Maddie as Dorothy
And Madisan as a princess.
Second round (we came in a different order).
Wicked Monkey Witch (can you tell what he used twice?)
Seriously love this shirt and skirt. (The skirt totally has a matching jacket! I've never been able to fit into it so I'm excited that someone can enjoy it!!)
You can't really tell by this photo but this dress rocks! It is a sleeveless dress and has this shawl-like thingy with wrist bands. I have NO idea what era it's from but it's super cool.
Here's our fairy.
And last but not least our beautiful butterfly!
I'm amused by how many shots have dog head or dog hiney in them. After the second round the judges announced us all winners and shortly thereafter parent's came to pick everyone up. As class parties go, this one was tops! I told the girls that next time we'll have to do a music video. (And mom's and older sisters are totally invited.) They were great about clean up before they headed out and I was truly delighted that we had so much fun dressing up. I've really been blessed with this class.

3 comments:
This made me wish I was eleven year old in our ward. You are the best.
Lets live closer okay?
I am glad you have a great time. That age is my one of my favorite classes to sub.
You're getting a ton of mileage out of your dress-up room! So fun!
Post a Comment