Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Musings

1. I would feel better about myself if I didn't have steriod bad reaction. Not just on my face but on my entire body.

2. I kinda want to get back to normal and start work again and I kinda don't. My brain is not working yet but I kinda miss having a life.

Okay those are my only musings. And all the staples are out of my head. And the black eyes is almost gone.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I'm glad things are going so well but that in between stage of feeling better but not being completely better is hard! Where are you at in Texas bytheway?

emilyw said...

I can imagine that sitting around the house not having any responsibility and not having to get dressed if you don't feel like it can get really old. I'm so glad you are on the mend - you'll get back "in the ring" soon and be wearing those amazing wigs too!