Man, I miss my friends. I miss the ones that I used to go walking with and we would walk and talk every day. I miss my young women. Man I miss them so much. I miss my work family. I miss going to see my family.
I've got one whole week under my belt from where I've got brain surgery done. One thing that I've noticed is that your brain still has some confusion. Sometimes I think that words should be one way when they are another way. The same happened the last time. It took probably a another 3 weeks for that to go away.
Oh and I've now got my shaved head. I'll post those pictures a little later. There is still a lot of brusing so I need to warn you about those. But I definitely want to keep those so I can remember all the stuff.
Surreal, surreal, surreal. . .
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
um...yah....susan...about that whole shaved head thing---well...ya know...i was totally there for ya babe...but i have a show tomorrow and...well....um...you know...its like...well....LOVE YA!
Post a Comment