I do not know why getting pictures to post is so dang hard!!
Okay so these are mostly dorkey but such is the Susan. Right!!

This one is so you can see the bruising back behind my hind my ear.
This is obviously so you can the bruising behind my eye.
You've seen the 28 staples on my head.

This one still had my glasses on.
A little fun.

And here I am all shaven up. Pretty cool eh?
3 comments:
You are so rockin' the new do! It's great to see your smiling face again! Give me the heads up when you are good with visitors and I might just drop a little something sweet by!
You look BEAUTIFUL! Are you going to find a cool wig or just rock O'Conner do? I love you! I am thinking I will come see you in about 2 months. What do you think about that?
You are just awesome!
Post a Comment