Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BRAIN SURGERY TOMORROW!!

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Brain surgery is scheduled for 8:30am.

I am so at peace about this.

I get to stay in hospital 3 to 5 days this time. I'm very grateful for that. It will give me a few days to recover at the hospital. I won't be able to have visitors the first couple days because I'll be in the ICU and they are pretty tight about visitors in the ICU. I can probably have visitors the next couple days though. Just for anyone thinking that they'd really like to bring flowers - I'm really allergic to flowers so just a card or just your face would be preferable.

I get to start my recovering all over again. That kinda is not my favorite but I'm growing stronger emotionally and that's a good thing.

Richard will be sure to blog and facebook during the day tomorrow. Please pray for me and Dr. Cwikla. I know that I'll be okay I just think that the prayers will be an added bonus.

Thank you for loving me and sending your love and support!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY! NEWS i can wrap my brain around---oh.....sorry....ummmmm...YAY!

Elizabeth said...

We are praying for you and your doctor! Good luck tomorrow!

The Spratt's said...

SO excited that you are so excited for this!!! Glad that you are getting fixed and we will definitely be saying prayers for you and the doc. Love you tons!!

JSL, ABE&H said...

good luck we are praying for you.

natalie said...

what hospital will you be at?

Joni said...

wahoo! (Kind of weird to be cheering for brain surgery...) I will of course be thinking about you all day. Good luck! Let me know when I can visit!

K2 said...

Our prayers are with all of you (Susan, Richard, medical staff...). Love you!

Kelly and Derek

Amanda said...

Fasting and praying for you all!