Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My wigs!

Richard and I had so much fun yesterday! After we found out about the dr we went and found me some wigs. They totally rock!

This one has red in it!






This one has purple in it!






And here's the normal one.






Can you tell how much fun these are?! It'll still be a few days before I wear them because the scabs still hurts but they totally rock!!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

love them all! (although i'm slightly partial to the red one) you look vibrant and lovely!

Aaron and Lisa said...

Very cute!! How fun to be able to change your hairstyles. =)

Joni said...

You look awesome! I especially like the one with purple! Who would've thunk?

emilyw said...

You got your wish! Love your wigs! They look so spunky! :)

JSL, ABE&H said...

wow those do rock! They are so you!

GregKlingler said...

Good choices! They are really flattering.