Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sooo annoying

Okay so I have this problem and I don't think you can see it on pictures. I am sooooo broken out. Every section of my being from my entire face (seriously my entire face) to my middle of my back and front. How the heck do I deal with these? I've been using my sister's Proactiv to no avail. I don't know if it's the steroid although it didn't quite get this bad last time. And goodness sakes. I don't know how long it will go on. I guess when I go back I should talk to the dr about it. Although he's a guy and I've already got the impression that he won't know what to tell me.

Well, today I got the impression (I'm a little slow) that it's time I start getting dressed in the morning. I mean I know it's only been a week since I've been home but it's time. Richard is going to back to work this week and I think it would help him to get all ready. And it's still going take me some extra time to get all gussied up. (I just said gussied up - hee hee.)

This week I think I will get some more theories on what the prognosis is. They sent the tumor or whatever it's called to the school. I don't have any idea what it is going to be. The dr thinks I may need to have radiation to get rid of the rest of it. Who knows. I just want some more time to heal. The last time was 3 weeks. I want at least 6 weeks!

Well, I'm still not quite up for visitors. I think later on this week I will be. I still feel some difficulties getting some of my thoughts out and I know that it's not that embarrassing for you but it is for me. But until then I will see you all later!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are going to get all gussied (excellent word, btw) with no place to go---AND YOU DONT WANT TO SEARCH FOR WORDS TO SAY WHEN I VISIT YOU!?!?...wow---i'm going to have to think about this

natalie said...

gussied is a great word! I'm totally with ya on the whole pioture memories of everything. I'd love to come see ya when you feel up to it. . .of course, that would require me finding out your actual address and probably toting some kiddoes with me. . .and you'd probably thinks it's a bit weird since we've never really hung out or anything (unless you count when I was your v.t. in the single's ward--course that was, what 10 years ago. . .I remember thinking you were really cool, though, if that helps. :)