Saturday, February 21, 2009

Disappointing end to a trilogy



That's right after much waiting for the dvd to show up at redbox we watched it last night. Richard was super sweet to watch it with me and we even got to make fun of it together. It definitely, definitely had more musical numbers and was larger than the first 2 (which you would expect when the first 2 were on Disney Channel and this one is in theaters). But the Senior Year teen angst (that I never experienced because I was so relieved to get out of high school) was TOO MUCH for me. I wanted to barf every time Troy and Gabriella starting whining about not living close when they go off to college. AS IF you are going to get married! Hello...?! And some of the choreography just plain stunk. I seriously could go on for another good 3 or 4 paragraphs but I'll just leave it at "Eh, not all that - and it disappoints me."
By the way, I loved loved loved the original.

3 comments:

tylersgirl said...

I have yet to see it.

Alicia Ann said...

Well just wait...their making another one Ahhhhh!

AngeeBee said...

While we have been here in Mexico we got involved with HSM. We now own HSM 1,2 & 3 along with all the soundtracks, etc.

I can't tell you how many times I have caught myself singing HSM songs during the day, out grocery shopping, etc.

Life is a musical! I just wish everyone else understood that! Why else would I be signing while grocery shopping?

We send our love!