Saturday, February 28, 2009

Car accident and STILL no glasses!

Richard got in a car accident last night. He's okay. He has a sprained wrist and some neck, back and shoulder stiffness. This is all from the dang air bags deploying. He had just finished the brakes on our friends car and we were taking it back to them. I was following in our car. We thought we were being so nice. "Hey we fixed your brakes. Unfortunately we totalled the rest of the car when we were trying to be nice and bring it back to you." We are assuming it will be totalled. The damage wasn't crazy but it's an older car and I guess air bag repacking is expensive?! Our friends were really really good natured about it. I was so grateful because Richard was so upset about it being someone else's car. I took some pics today so I'll try to remember to post them later.

On another sad note, my dang glasses came in this week and HAD THE WRONG PRESCRIPTION so they had to send them back AGAIN! So so annoying.

Good thing I can foucs on the things that really matter (like my husband's safety).

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Since I've been in my accident I've heard of a ton of other people getting into accidents. Sorry that it happened to Richard. Glad you are okay.

tylersgirl said...

That stinks! Tell him not to feel bad. I am sorry about your glasses. Third times the charm right?