Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hair, hair, hair

You've been waiting for it... the photos of my next haircut & color. I did the color myself (with a $3 box of dye from Wal-Mart) and got the cut this morning from Hopie who I just adore.

So what do you think? Here are a couple right after I left the salon:

And here are a couple from after I washed and re-styled it:


I'm not sure if you can tell it's darker by these pics or not. I did the color a few weeks ago (about the time I blogged about hair I think.) Hopie noticed the color change and a TON of people at work noticed, but not a single person from church mentioned it. Yeah, I thought that was interesting too. Maybe it's that whole serving in primary thing. Hard to say for sure.
This is still a transitional cut. I'm still trying to get it chin length. But I'm proud of lasting as long as I have so far.

9 comments:

Loralee said...

LOVE IT.

mandy said...

I love it!! It's such a flattering cut/color! Good choices!

Joni said...

You look H-O-T!

natalie said...

It looks great!

tylersgirl said...

I love it! ANd it totally looks darker! It makes your pretty blue eyes look even blue-r. It is not a word, but i make up lots of them.

Party of Two said...

:P i noticed (but not the color admittedly,lol)

Alicia Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Ann said...

Since I have cool hair :) I consider myself and expert and the cut looks so good. Love the color especially because you are lighter skinned like me. I'm anxious to see it at chin length. I think you will like it more. I think its more flattering when its chin length because of the shape of your face. That's how it is for me too. BUT TOTALLY LOVE IT!!

emilyw said...

It's so very pretty! I love it! I can't wait to see your new glasses with your new hair!