I thought you might think this is as cool as I do. Sorry it took so long to post it. I drew 2 little arrows on it. The arrow on the right is pointing to the ping pong ball sized growth. The arrow on top is pointing to the place in my brain that has been smashed together from the fluid. Cool, eh?
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
btw----i like playing ping-pong.
i'm just sayin.
You are one tough cookie!
Wow! It's amazing what doctors can do with these CT scans. Is it weird seeing your brain like that?
Well, being a science nerd I do think it is cool. I had been wondering where exactly your mass was. I am in an fMRI lab so I look at brain images all the time. No wonder you have been getting headaches!
Post a Comment