Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feelings...

It's time for another feelings blog...

I feel:

bad that I haven't blogged in a couple weeks.

tired because the dogs are now getting up before 6:00 instead of 7:00.

annoyed that my husband is out working on a car. (Not at him mind you, really more at the obligation to this particular vehicle.)

tired because I haven't been sleeping especially soundly and the dogs are getting up BEFORE 6:00!!

guilty that I haven't done any of the work I should do on YW camp.

lonely because I really don't have a good girlfriend that I hang out with. And I'm not even sure lonely is the right word. I have my sweet husband and we are enjoying each other and getting along swimmingly. I think it's a female companionship thing. Maybe I miss my mother. She's in Mississippi now. And we kinda quit spending quality time together before she even left. Maybe it's because I don't really have any friends at work right now. Maybe it's because all of my church friends are just that, church friends. When we talk it's about church. When we get together its a church activity. Not so much anything outside of church.

(wow that was a long feeling)

irritated because I just remembered my pajama pants are still in the washer and I forgot to move them.

grateful because my husband just came in finished with the car.

tired. Really, really tired. The kind of tired that makes you forget what you are doing and make mistakes on things you know really well. The kind that gives you a headache. Am I the only one who get tiredness induced headaches?

excited about plenty of things but just too tired to focus on those. The tired is mostly making me feel blah. Wow - I just realized how dang tired I really am. And tomorrow morning I get to go get blood taken on my way to work. Joy.

curious about how many people actually read my blog...

15 comments:

Meteor magnets said...

I DO! I DO!

(Can you see my arm in the air, all the way from Colorado?) LOL! :) I love hearing/reading your blog! Even if you are complaining! We just have to vent every now & then, it makes us feel like we are human! Hope tomorrow your dogs have slept in at least 10 minutes & the blood draw is quick & painless & your car doesn't need to steal your hubby away again & your headache is gone & you are well rested! Love ya Susan! I know it doesn't help with the friend issue in Texas, but I would love to just go out with a friend too! :) ~Robin

Elizabeth said...

I enjoy your blog. Don't you sometimes wish that you could see a profile of the people who come to your blog, just to know who is reading it?

emilyw said...

I read your blog! And I love that you are honest and fun in your entries. Keep writing!!

tylersgirl said...

I would be your girlfriend if we lived close by. You can call me and whine whenever you want. I think we would get along swimmingly. Right now we are girlfriends on the web. sad. but that is where a lot of my friends are these days.
Mostly because you feel closest to the people that you really "share" your life with.
tomorrow is another day.

Joni said...

I read your blog, but I think you already knew that. And I still consider us BFF's even though we live in different states. We can talk on the phone anytime and e-mail every day and I can come visit soon. That would do me a lot of good. Get some sleep. Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

I read and love it! And love you!!!!! You can move to Utah and we can be friends!

mandy said...

I totally read your blog! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out. I'm terrible at the longer-distance hang...

Amanda said...

I read your blog as often as I read anyones. We need to get together some time. We workt he Saturday mid-day shift at the temple - we should do something after that sometime.

Unknown said...

we read it

Becky said...

You should find someone who will walk with you. I walk with some friends from church, and we talk about everything and it is a great release as well as exercise.

Kacy said...

I read too. Love ya Susan.

natalie said...

I read your blog :-) Would love to hang out with ya sometime.

R Ruiz said...

I read it! I love your "voice" in your writing. And I love it when you include pictures. What ever happened with your glasses anyways?

Unknown said...

she looks amazing with her blue---teal maybe?----glasses!
you are more than read, susan...you are stalked!

JenkinsonKS said...

Susan!!! You are definately followed and frequently ready - your blog I mean - by apparently lots of people! Love you so much and wish we lived closer than 8 hours drive. We would totally hang out!