Saturday, May 23, 2009

One last post for today

I know, I know - 4 posts in a day is a little bit of overkill. If I were smart I would have scheduled them to post one a day for the next 4 days. Oh well, too late now!

My dog walkers came back yesterday. They said that they forgot about coming over a couple days and they came over when I wasn't home a couple of days. I was relieved.

Richard went on a Father/Son/Priesthood camp out last night. Allison spent the night over here. We went to a friend's house for a couple of hours with a couple other girls and their kids. It was fun. Unfortunately I chose to stay up a little too late so when the dogs came a barking at 7:00 I was still a little tired. Still am a little tired.

No comments: