Buy you a $1 plastic frame (front photo)
(back photo)
Turn it upside down and lay it on it's side.
Pick some fun paper & cut to fit.
Take off the last 2 pages of the sticky note pad (because for some reason it tends to lose half the pad if you leave the brown backing on it). Use a piece of double side tape to adhere.
Add cute embellishments. And either buy cute pens or unscrew the pen and put a piece of sticky note or matching paper to match the pad. This is the only tall one I've made. All the rest (which here are some more examples) are wide. The following examples are thank you for my choir peeps for their hard work on the black light song.
These are my ones for boys.

3 comments:
you are fast! thanks susan....how do you attach the pen...or does it just sit on top of the pad?
i may give you credit for the cute ones i am imagining!
those are cute!
You got me off on a crazy detour! I was just checkin' in on you and Richard, and I ended up looking at gnome and squirrel cookie cutters! I like the site you got your note pad idea from. Yours look amazing!
Post a Comment