It's 7:30 on my birthday morning and I've already been up for an hour! (Thanks Angus, preciate you bud.) It wouldn't be quite so bad if we hadn't stayed up until 1:00 last night. (That's when we got back from our "rescue mission" to help someone in need.) I think I might be a little tired today, but it's my birthday and things are always fun at work on my birthday.
I am now 32 years old. Wow. Kinda makes me reflect on life and where I am and where I've been. Things are not exactly as I planned when I was 8 years old but I am very happy with the things the Lord has blessed me with. I'm grateful for my family - my sweet husband and our sweet 4 doggie children that lessen the bummer of not having real children yet and then for my parents and siblings families. I'm grateful for my job that helps provide for our needs. I'm grateful to have a neat calling at church. (I really think Young Womens is my favorite place to serve. Oh - and I'm also delighted to have the same calling as my mother now. How cool is that?!) I'm grateful for our little home. (And if I didn't have to get ready for work I would post photos of all these things that I'm grateful for.)
One of my birthday presents is $$ for clothing. So far I've found 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of slacks, 1 skirt and 4 tops. Hooray for the clearance racks at Kohls! I'm excited to open the rest of my birthday presents (that I got to pick out) later on. And I'm also delighted to still have a little bit of $$ left for clothing (thank you clearance rack at Kohls!) Maybe I'll go spend the rest tonight.
It's going to be a great birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy birthday to you!
Have a super birthday!
Here I was getting online to wish you happy birthday and now you may think I only remembered because you posted about it. Trust me, I really did know it was your birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND! I sure love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!
Happy birthday! Hope you have a fun day.
happy birthday a day late! hope this year is wonderful and amazing.
Happy Birthday Susan!
Happy Birthday, Cousin! Hope your day was a GREAT one!
I know it is totally late but I hope you had a great birthday and I am sure that If I lived close by we would be great bargain shoppers together.
Post a Comment