I talked to the dr today. He said we should be all decided tomorrow. He has one more colleague to make contact with then we can move forward.
Still sounds like surgery next week. I am so good and ready to go. I just have to remind myself to keep healing until then.
I'm just hoping to stay in the hospital at least 3 days this time. I didn't know what to expect last time and I'm hoping to put what I've learned into place.
Please keep praying for me and for the dr. That he'll have the faith to make the right choices and be strong. Thanks still for your love and support.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
those doctors sure have that suspense thing down, don't they? sounds like you are doing well - love your attitude. you know we're all still praying and thinking of you. get some rest.
You are in our prayers always. We just found out you were posting on your blog, so as much as our hearts ache for you and Richard, your thoughts and updates made us smile and say, "That's totally Susan.". We love you and will continue praying our guts out for you.
Love,
Kelly and Derek
Post a Comment