And it should have been. Things are going great! No seriously.
I made a few comments about the possibility of dying but I really really really don't think I'm going to die. I think I'll have some rough times with cancer stuff but I will survive. Not only will I survive but I'll get a SHAVED HEAD!!! So stinking cool.
So I just want all of my friends to know that I really love them and really appreciate all the love I've been getting.
My choir at work even recorded a song for me and posted it to facebook. How stinking cool is that?!
Tomorrow morning is my first surgery biopsy. Should be lots of fun. I'm not afraid at all. And not even really nervous to be honest with you. I just have a lot of faith and a lot of positivity.
This is probably my last post for a couple days. But Richard will attempt to post tomorrow.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you always amaze me with your upbeatness (i dont think thats a word---but---oh well)...the offer to shave heads with you is totally on!
You are quite amazing. When I went in for my surgery I was doom and gloom.
Good luck. I'm cheering and praying for you.
Thanks for the updates. We are anxious to hear how the biopsy goes and what the results are. Still praying for you!
Post a Comment