That's totally a line from Princess Bride.
But I really do hate wait. Almost as much as I hate cold. But not quite as much as I hate cold.
So we have about 24 hours left before I get to see the neurosurgeon and hopefully find out a little more about what's going to happen. I'm praying that the surgery happens soon.
My ward and my family are fasting for me today. That really means a LOT to me. I hope that they pray for my doctor to get heavenly inspiration.
I'm worried about my husband. He actually doing really good all things considered. I just wish he had a guy BFF (because obviously I'm his girl BFF) to support him.
Richard I love you so much. Thank you for being such a wonderful eternal companion. Don't forget that everything is going to be okay and that we have no need to fear. I love that - no need to fear. Even though this is some scary stuff, Heavenly Father knows what's going on and He's ultimately in charge. (Please remember that so you don't get too stressed during the surgery.)
For my sisters - I'm not saying I'm going to die cuz I don't think I will. BUT if I do pass away I need you two to not lose faith. There is always a reason things happen. I need you two to have increased faith. Especially right now in this time of not knowing anything (except I have a brain mass).
For the rest of my family - please support Richard during surgery. He could really use it.
Okay I better stop or Richard will tell me that I'm starting to talk like I'm anticipating death (again). Sorry honey. I just have lots of super serious thoughts that I want to be sure to post. Love you!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Susan,
We went thru the same feelings before we met with Manoah's Neurosurgeon and they haven't done brain surgery yet. It's been over a year since Manoah was diagnosed. Not sure what your Dr told you, but Neurosurgeons have a mind of their own & don't always want to do surgery. Crazy, you'd think, there's something wrong, and it's been causing me so much pain for so long but they don't want to take care of it with surgery yet. Praying that you & Richard have comfort thru all of this & grow even closer! Email me if you'd like to talk. ~Robin
Waiting. is. not. fun. I'm a horrid person at having patience (but you're probably more patient than me). I can't even imagine. Oh goodness... I hope that the day passes quickly and that you'll have some peace and answers soon. Stay strong and hang in there. We (you ward) love you so very much.
We'll pray for you, and your family. Good luck tomorrow!
Just read your posts. I'm so sorry to hear about it!! Waiting stinks! I will keep you in my prayers tonight.
I've been fasting for you today - I've been praying that you will feel peaceful during the appointment today and that, if God wills it, you can be healed and be rid of this. I sure love you, Susan. May God be with you during this NASTY time.
Susan,
I love you and am praying for you! I hope you get some answers.
Post a Comment