Monday, January 18, 2010

What will the future bring?

Well tomorrow we are supposed to go to the doctor at 11:40 and find out what my future treatment holds. I'm not really sure what to expect. I'm kinda hoping for getting put in the hospital and taking out the growth before the week is out. The sooner we get this started the sooner we get this ended.

I learned that I thought I had to be all good and heal too quickly the first time around. This time I hope to take my time and stay in the hospital a few more days. And just let them take care of me and let me be good to go.

I'm not going to lie - the sooner the better. I can't tell you just how much this makes me appreciate good health. It will forever more make me aware of how crummy bad health is. I'm so grateful for the health that I've had during my life.

I'll be sure to let you know what happens tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Please take your time. Let the hospital do their job and don't feel guilty about the recovery time. We want you better!

natalie said...

I just read all your updates. Wow. I second Amy, take your time and stay in the hospital as long as you need to! What hospital will you be at?