This is really hard to blog about. I've been getting really terrible headaches lately. Really really terrible. Yesterday I went to the doctor and explained it and he sent me to get a CAT scan. Well to make a long story short, I have a brain mass. We don't know all of what that means yet but we are pretty sure it means surgery today. I didn't actually talk to the doctor, he just talked to Richard. Richard and I spent a couple hours crying together last night. We went to YM/YW last night and at the end I told all of them about it. I asked them to pray for me.
I know that everything is going to be okay. I just don't know if that means that I'll be alive or not so much. I'm really worried about my sweet husband.
Things like this make you think about how you treat people and how much you love people. I probably won't have the chance to call everyone and let them know how much I love them. So here I am, letting you know. I have so much love for so many people. And I'm sorry I don't always tell you how much I love you.
I'll try to update everyone later on today. We are supposed to go to the dr at 9:30. I guess that should be comforting - they didn't have to do surgery last night. But I'll feel like I understand it better after the dr appt this morning.
I love you!!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You are in our prayers!!! I love you!!!
You are loved by many and we are all praying for you. Stay strong and have a good courage, Susan. It goes without saying that we all are here for you in whatever capacity you need us. *giant hugs*
Jonathan is going to call Richard later. Keep us posted! We're praying for you :)
Big hugs and I will be praying for you so much! Please know how loved you are, even from afar and even though it's been years since we've seen each other in person. I love your fun, bright personality and I know that you are strong and can fight it! Love you!
Susan,
I love you too! I'm sure you'll be fine & nothing bad will happen. Believe me, with all the things that Manoah has been through in the past yr, you'll be fine. We'll be praying that the lord has his hands guiding the surgeons if surgery is warranted ASAP. Love, Robin
You are my favorite! I love you very much! Good luck today and please keep us updated. And make room for me to come visit soon. :0)
We will also pray for you. Love you cousin!
Susan, You are in my heart and in my prayers. I'll have the little ones pray too for you. I know theirs are heard and answered. We love you and are here for you - whatever you need.
All our love.
Post a Comment