Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No news yet

We went to the dr today and they still don't know what the deal is.

He says he thinks we'll probably hear tomorrow and that he'll call me as soon as he hears anything.

From what we discussed today I think it's fairly likely that we'll have another surgery at the beginning of next week. But we can't make the actual plans until we know exactly what's going on.

Sigh.

I still feel very at peace about it. It's all going to work out, now I just have to be patient and allow my body to heal a little more.

I'll let you when I know something more. Thanks for your continued prayers and love and support. It really does mean the world to me.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

wow... they sure know how to make a girl wait, don't they? hang in there, susan!

Unknown said...

whew! had the razor up to my head as i started to read your post---luckily i read fast! that could have been really awkward!