Saturday, January 16, 2010

This will be a short one

Although there is so much I would like to share. Unfortunately my typing and whatnot is still a little difficult.

It so crazy what the difference a week makes. To go from going to the doctors for weird headaches to getting a brain biopsy to not even knowing what to call it anymore. Wow. And all of the changes in how I realize it's okay to cry and be scared and bored and tired of it (already).

I had to be okay with dying at first. But God has shared with me that will not be the case. But He said it'll be hard. I didn't know what hard would mean. I guess I still don't really know what hard will mean. It's really weird not knowing what the treatment is going to be. It's definitely a good thing - don't get me wrong. Just the fact that it wasn't immediately called cancer is great.

I appreciate your love and kindness. I'm not really up for visitors just yet. (Cuz when they come I just want to talk my head off and that's not so good yet.) Maybe in the next few days. But I don't know I may be going in again next week. Hard to say for sure.

Anyhow I am thankful for your love especially my family's love and support. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so wait---enough about you---am i not going to shave my head?

Caroline said...

We're here for you! And we're praying. Davy was actually just talking about you, too! He was singing "Sister White and alien!" He still mentions that little thing and the dogs all the time!