Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home sweet home

We made it home finally. Susan is sleeping right now. The doctor told us that pathology doesn't know what the tumor is, so they sent the sample off to another location for further analysis. We will meet again with the doctor on Tuesday to discuss treatment options. So far it looks like another surgery to remove the mass and radiation therapy to keep it gone.

3 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

Susan I am so sorry to hear all of this and that I am just now finding out. However I do agree, shaved head...cool. My thoughts are with you

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for the update. Did the CT scan results ever come in? I hope that Susan can get lots of sleep the next few days and that your whoel family can find peace.

emilyw said...

Welcome home! So glad that part of it is over. Hope the rest of this "journey" goes well.