It has been a tough week. Heavenly Father is blessing me with some interesting challenges this week.
I'm hopeful that tomorrow we decide what to do with my head. I've got a golf ball sized non cancerous growth in my head. (Sorry mom and grandpa it didn't disappear. I got a look today as we got a CT scan done. Not that I didn't think it was possible for it to disappear - it just didn't.)
I'm pretty dang sure that we are supposed to have it removed. No it does not appeal to me to spend another month healing. Not at all. But I think it's the right thing.
There is no doubt in my mind that I will be 100% healed. No doubt at all. Now we just have to see how the dr sees that happening.
Hopefully I can let you know tomorrow. Thank you for still praying for me. It means the world to me. Thank you for praying for my doctor! That also means the world to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It sounds like you've made a good decision - one that's right for you! It also sounds like you have the faith to pull you through it. You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment