Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brain mass update

Okay so I went to the dr this morning and got a referral to get MRIs done and a referral for a neurosurgeon. I thought we'd be able to do both today but unfortunately I don't get to see the neurosurgeon until Monday. Sigh.

I got my MRIs done and even got the films to take to the dr on Monday. Have you ever gotten an MRI of your brain? It's pretty neat looking. This morning we were told 2 cm but if the big weird spot is it, it's bigger than that!! So crazy.

Anyway, I'm not so much going to work tomorrow but I'm planning on church on Sunday. I can't decide if I'm going to teach or not though. It's a very difficult decision.

So as far as everything goes, I'm not really much farther in knowledge than I was before. Sigh.

7 comments:

mandy said...

Thanks for the update. We're praying for you! (And I even stalked you earlier, callin Jayne to see if she had an update!) Let me know if there's anything we can do!

Aaron and Lisa said...

I couldn't sleep last night. I probably got more sleep than you though. We are keeping both of you in our prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Mandy said...

thought of you all day. glad to hear an update... i hope that you get some answers mega soon. hang in there, missy! *big fat giant hugs*

JenkinsonKS said...

Monday seems like forever away... but hopefully you can rest and enjoy some time with your hubby and doggies over the weekend. Love you Susan!

Unknown said...

keeping you high on my list of thoughts, prayers and watching for updates.

Elizabeth said...

Definitely keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Caroline said...

You're in our prayers! Thanks for the update. Monday seems like a long way way. Probably seems longer to you...