Saturday, May 22, 2010

Actual tumor, imovers, Joey Fatone?!

Guess how many ibuprofen I had today? Zero!! After I read about what ibuprofen, acetametaphine, & naproxen sodium do to your body - holy cow! I'm ready to be in pain instead of taking them. And today's pain was do-able.

Here are some close up (click on them to enlarge) of the tumor. The red arrow is pointed at the regular part of the tumor the blue arrow is pointing to the "rubbery" part of the tumor. I don't know if that is normal or not. It sounded like it wasn't normal. He got rid of part of it but not much of the rubbery part. Again if we weren't worried about the next 30 to 50 YEARS it would be no problem the way it is.




On a totally different note, there's this kids show on the Disney Channel that I really like. It's called Imagination Movers. I've only watched it like 5 times but they are musical and creative about solving people's problems and just fun. Yeah I'm 33 and totally get a kick out of them. (Where's a kid to stay with me and give me an excuse?)



Okay so this morning I recorded it so I could watch it after Richard left (because needless to say he considers it "death by slow insanity"). And who could believe that the guest was Joey Fatone from N*SYNC! He was a baseball player for the "Sweaty Socks". I was so delighted I had to tell someone. And who did I pick? My brother - Jonathan. He was a NSYNC fan. He totally looked like he belonged on NSYNC at the time. His fav was Justin Timberlake but Joey's still one of the boy band members. The best part of the whole show was when they were singing and did a part of the Bye, Bye, Bye dance! It rocked!

This is Joey as a "Sweaty Sock".


Now this wasn't the first time I texted him about Joey. Just a couple weeks ago I saw the Hannah Montana with Joey. (Funny, he was a retired baseball player in that one.) At the end of the show, he and Hannah did some dancing with awesome golden outfits. That show had some funny references to Justin Timberlake and boy bands.
In this picture he just turned her in his arms. His character was so serious about performing - hence the serious look on his face.


I'm glad that I have my bro to share my NSYNC greatness with. Hooray for Joey Fatone.

No comments: