Monday, May 17, 2010

Ummm . . . insert interesting title here

I've pretty much decided that the headaches may be glasses related. I went to get them adjusted at Target and the lady got a little too intense about them not touching my scar and not enough attention to them staying on my face. I'll have to go back again. Sigh.

This weekend was fantastic! Joni went to dinner and dessert with us, hung out for a few hours, watched High School Musical (cuz she'd never seen it), and got to try my favorite food (runzas). For my birthday present (as if coming to TX were not enough) she got me "If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard" by Sheri Dew. She said the title seemed fitting for me. I agreed with her. Something I realized this weekend is that I'm pretty boring right now. We'd be sitting there and all I can think is 'why can't you come up with something interesting to talk about? Good grief you're boring.' That's okay because we had Richard there making jokes most of the time. And if you've never watched HSM with Richard, it is hilarious!

Something I realized today is that I seem to like to tell people that I have had brain surgery 3 times this year. I don't know, maybe because of the intense reactions I get from people I don't even know. I wonder if I'll grow tired of it when I go back to work?

Only 5 more days til I find out what the surgeon thinks. I'm praying pretty intently for the tumor to be gone, but I have to be sure that it's Heavenly Father's will. I can usually tell, but I guess I'm not in the right frame of mind on this one. That's okay, whatever He decides I feel like I'll be cool with it now. That's at least a good thing.

1 comment: