Let's see - I went to bed at 11:45 and woke up at 5:00 to go to the bathroom. I couldn't go back to sleep because of another stupid headache so Richard and I watched "8 Legged Freaks". Totally should have been one of those Scify original movies. (Dad you would have loved it!) It was about giant spiders that took over a town. The best part? Each "little" spider made noises - kinda high-pitched, squeaky noises. It was hilarious!
Next we were supposed to run some errands but with so little sleep I felt like I was going to barf. So Richard ran the first errands and I went back to bed for an hour. He came home and we left for other errands. While we were gone my visiting teacher came by with a balloon and card and candy. How cool is that? She is simply the sweetest kindest friend!
One of our errands was to Kohl's for my birthday presents. My mother convinced me that 'someone my age' shouldn't wear t-shirts that are plain, ugly t-shirts. She convinced me that I should wear t-shirts that are actually decorated like a girl should wear it. So I went and got myself a few at Kohls. And while I was there I got one of their Kohls Cares for Kids toys. What fun presents.

I think my mom may have this same shirt.

It's totally Rex from Toy Story. He's awfully cute!
Meanwhile on facebook I've received 51 happy birthday posts and texts from my family members and my nephew calling on his way to school!! How loved do I feel?! Very loved and it's only 12:30.
It's raining right now. My plans for the rest of the day are to lay low until Joni gets here then go to dinner then go to Cheesecake Factory!! And maybe still having a little karaoke when we get home tonight. What a beautiful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment