Now I told you that my team is aware of my obsession with HSM. This is the card they got me.

Please notice the character at the bottom. I so love my team.
I shared blog pictures with several different people trying to explain how the 3 surgeries worked and why I was so grateful for the 3rd one. One of my friends who actually came to visit before this last one said, "You looked terrible before but I didn't want to say anything." Ha ha. Thanks.
Karaoke was a lot of fun. I sang a duet from HSM by myself. (It was pretty bad.) I'm afraid that Laurie is going to post it on facebook. My first thought - oh my sister will watch it and say 'off-key much?' But it's okay. We had lots of songs picked in perfect ranges for our singers. That's the best when they match up with the song. And Sharron - this is the FIRST time she EVER karaoked. We (me and her) sang Killing Me Softly and she was amazing!! I was impressed.
I went home about 2.5 hours after I got there. I was pretty exhausted. Totally happy but exhausted!!

No comments:
Post a Comment