My team from Allstate (who I miss very much!) went on a team outing to lunch at Olive Garden. They planned it especially so I could be a part of it. My friend Mary came by and picked me up. It was so much fun!! They were so kind. They had a special gift for me - a High School Musical build-a-bear. Soooooo fun!
At work everybody knows I'm a little obsessed with HSM. In fact my desk has a little "shrine" dedicated to HSM. (I thought I had a pic on my phone but it must be on the broken one. Actually I bought my 2010 calendar after the first surgery so I haven't even taken it to my desk at work yet.) So anyway, it's totally the perfect thing for my team to get me.
It was so delightful that my team cares about me the way they do. They each made cards for me. I love my team! I can hardly wait to get back to work to associate with them again. I wish I was going back today!


1 comment:
That's cool! I'm so glad you're doing so well bytheway! You are awesome!
Post a Comment