Friday, May 7, 2010

Feeling so much better!

Today I am doing so much better than yesterday! My mom gave me a great pep talk. She reminded me that faith is an action word. She gave me some ideas for not feeling sorry for myself and serving others and meanwhile keeping the adversary out of my head. (She really is great!)

One of those ideas: finish a blanket I'm crocheting. So yesterday I worked on a large version of a granny square. There are 6 squares like this that are finished. They alternate colors. I haven't decided if I have 3 or 6 more to go. Probably 6 so it's big enough for a lap blanket.



Oh and I totally don't think I've mentioned this yet. My bestest friend is coming back to TX to visit me on my birthday! What a cool birthday present. I'm pretty dang excited! We're going to have a blast! (Love you Joni!)

Today so far I've blogged about my sister's birthday, cleaned the kitchen, made Richard's lunch & vacuumed. And now another blog. I'm feeling pretty productive today! And it's only noon. I know, I know - take it easy and let your body heal. (I had to sit down after the vacuuming so no worries.) Maybe I'll spend this afternoon working on another granny square.

No comments: