Happy Birthday to my twin Allison. We've been twins for 23 years! She is one of the neatest people I know. She moved to Mississippi and has made such an influence on the YSA program there. She is SO MUCH FUN!! For her birthday, she's having a huge camp out - in the backyard!! How cool is that! She sings so beautifully! This one time at work, we were celebrating our African American heritage by participating in Harambee. She sang a solo for the song "Fly" and someone started whooping for her. It was the only whoop during the whole performance. It was cool. (We so need to get that on my blog.) I love it when she sings with me in church. (It makes me sound really good. Or at least I pretend it does.)
Since I'm not there celebrating with her, I've had to come up with ways to wish her happy birthday. So far I've texted, facebooked, emailed & now blogged. I know I at least will call her on the phone so not too bad.
Happy birthday Allison! I sure love you! (By-the-way I totally stole these photos off facebook - sorry.) :)

How beautiful?!

Her facebook profile

This is such the perfect pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment