I'm ready for the "4 weeks of healing" to be up. The actual surgery site is giving me fits. The headaches are really painful. Luckily I been okay at work, but at home it's terrible. I just want to go to bed and sleep it off.
I've been nauseated. Every day. Since I've been home. That's right it's been almost 5 weeks. (No I'm not pregnant. I was tested before my MRI last Thursday.) I don't know why I'm nauseated. I can't figure it out.
I'm crying all the time. I cried yesterday when Lee (who reminds me of my little brother) won American Idol. I cried when I read my blog posts from January. I cried watching "Meet the Robinsons". Good grief! Cry, cry, cry.
Those are my 3 big complaints. I just thought I'd throw them out there. I don't want to forget them. Maybe sometime I meet someone who had surgery and I'll be able to share with them.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment