First things first, I have a double ear infection!! Yay! No, seriously - yay! I've been getting these killer headaches where it felt like my ear needed to pop. I was really afraid that it had something to do with the brain surgery. But it's NOT!! It's ear infections. And some swelling of the sinuses. So now I'm on a Z-pack and some Sudafed. Who'd ever be excited about double ear infections? ME!!
This was also the dr who referred me to get an MRI and CT scan. I thanked him profusely for doing that without hesitation. He told me it was God. He said every day he gets a dozen people complaining about headaches and he usually tells them to "take some pills then come back in 6 months". He said he wasn't sure why but he knew to send me there. I know that Heavenly Father was a part of that but it was really neat to have the dr. recognize Heavenly Father as a part of that.
Next we went to Target to fill the prescriptions and took a little detour to the toys. I got a little birthday present.
Here are our Cars cars. (We were a little obsessed for quite a while and have like 100 cars.)

But we have been missing this one ever since the Recall of plastic (or something).

And now our collection of all the normal characters (not to mention a LOT of the extra characters) is complete. Yay!

Hooray for Cars cars! Now I just need someone to come play with them. Kinda like the dress-up clothes. I need someone to come play with them too.
Tomorrow I get to go to work to visit. I can't remember if I shared this already - if so here it is again. Our choir at work (which I've been the director of for like 3 years) meets every Tuesday from 10:30-11:00. Every once in a while (it was scheduled for once a month but we never did once a month) we would have karaoke practice for an hour. The thought here is to enable choir members to gain confidence singing in front of other people. Afterall, if you can't sing for your choir peeps who you trust, then how can you sing in front of anyone else. Besides that, it's just fun. As it goes right now, thanks to my dad, I have the karaoke cds that we use. So I'm soooo excited to go see my choir peeps and sing with them and share with them about brain surgery. I imagine I'll spend sometime seeing other co-workers and friends while I'm there.
Oh and I've decided to work on an oil painting. It's gonna be a picture of my dog. The teacher already told me it would be super hard for a first timer to do but I'm up for the challenge.
Later on I might post some pictures of my sister and I looking plenty alike or some really fun pics of the rest of my family. Just depends on how much extra time I have after facebook. ;)

1 comment:
We want to come play again!!!!! So happy things look like they are heading up. Your so strong and positive it amazes me!
Post a Comment