Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 2 of work

Today was great. I went to choir and then got to visit with one of my favorite people! She's actually the new "musical director" of the choir. If it goes like today did, it will be amazing. I'm just so grateful for Laurie who kept the choir going while I was gone.

Just so everyone knows - I really HATE my haircut. It's growing out from being SHAVED, and no I will NOT keep it like this forever and ever. I want to "grow it long like a gurl". I love how honest little kids are. Ainsley is the best! My nephew later noticed "your hair's growing out, that's good". Yes, it is good and thank you for noticing.

Dang I've been hostile lately. I wonder if it's the pain of having to wear my glasses or lack of sleep. I'm voting on lack of sleep. Oh well, I've got to be nicer.

Maybe when I go to work tomorrow I'll find out what I'll be doing on my new team. And get a new desk and set up my high school musical display. :)

No comments: